In WIND we are committed to becoming an outstanding independent telecommunications company in the European market, delivering unique value for money services to our customers. Our ambitious commitment mobilizes us to keep evolving, to seek out new challenges and to change, without fear, in a creative and empowering environment! All these elements create a high performance culture, characterized by the passion, talent and competencies of our employees.
We see each new colleague as a unique team member and a major investment for our company’s future, and now we are looking for a talented and highly-motivated Junior Product Manager to join a team of bright professionals.
- Work along side with product Managers to develop Product propositions to ensure a profitable growth of the customer base
- Develop offers and promotions to drive profitable customer acquisition and retention
- Monitor KPIs across product portfolio
- Design and execute Go-to-market plans for new products & services
- Monitor Competition and Perform marketing analysis
- Develop the product descriptions, design the respective functionality and closely monitor service development by driving internal and external parties
- Manage project priorities and timelines to ensure launches are kept on target
- Perform spot checks, monitor quality and take corrective actions
- Help in formulating Reports monthly on business plan status relative to actuals and provide support for key actions to meet the business plan commitments.
- Provide support to grow the business through market driven roadmaps and follow a streamlined New Product Development process including business cases, pricing strategies and Go-To-Market plans.
- Monitor progress against the agreed success criteria and ensure timely and appropriate decisions are made regarding the initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Marketing or Engineering
- Postgraduate studies & work experience will be considered a plus
- Understanding of the telecoms industry or a keen interest to learn
- Be comfortable working under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Computer literacy with advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to work in teams, creativity, efficiency and attention to detail
- Combination of analytical & commercial thinking
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Be part and work with an agile and high motivated team in a competitive and fast paced environment
- Exposure to challenging business issues and practices
- Great opportunity to leverage and develop business knowledge and skills
Επικοινωνία: Wind Hellas