We are looking for a skilled Key Account Sales Manager in print and digital advertising to oversee the relationships of the company with its most important clients. The Key Account Sales Manager is responsible for maintaining a long term relationship with accounts and maximizing sales opportunities within them in print and digital advertising.
The ideal candidate will be be apt in building strong relationships with strategic customers. You will be able to identify needs and requirements in print and digital advertising to promote our company’s media and achieve mutual satisfaction.
The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements about print and digital advertising. Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel.
- Playing an integral role in new business pitches that will turn into long-lasting relationships and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
- Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Write business plans for all current and opportunity tender business.
- You will act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions.
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Previous experience in Account Management and Sales in print and digital advertising.
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Experience of managing major corporate accounts at head office level.
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
- Excellent organizational skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Competitive salary and incentives
- Regular training and guidance on the role
- Friendly working environment and full employment in our offices in Athens
Εταιρεία: City Contact