The culture of our Consulting Company (Aqurance) is one of sharing both knowledge & perspectives. We strongly believe that our success depends on our ability to attract, develop and motivate people. We are looking for a Market Research Executive who wants to learn and grow within our organization while supporting our clients who rely on us to collect data and reveal actionable insights.
Qualifications & Skills
- At least 3 years of working experience in Quantitative Market Research and/or Pharmaceutical sector.
- Exposure in multinational environment and knowledge of the life science industry will be an advantage.
- High experience on various projects (i.e. new product/concept launch, new market positioning/strategy, advertising tests, B2B, customer satisfaction, A&U, segmentation & profiling, trackers etc.)
- Postgraduate studies from a leading institution will be an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint /Excel)
- Strong knowledge of SPSS or another statistical tool
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing evidence based insights and consultative advice to our clients.
- Be passionate about research & consulting
- Be able to work under pressure, manage tight deadlines requiring strong prioritization
- Present creative problem solving and analytical skills
- Have excellent skills in interpreting data and creatively presenting the story.
- Enjoy and have a passion for ‘digging’ through data sets to find the real story and themes that are worthy of further investigation
- Demonstrate good organizational and time-management skills
- Enjoy learning new research skills
- Be creative, collaborative, flexible and self-motivated
- Love new challenges
The company offers a competitive remuneration package, top class private medical insurance and continuous training within a stimulating and growing working environment.