We are looking for a talented Marketing Executive with a passion for fashion. The ideal candidate will focus on offering an integrated shopping experience to our customers both offline and online, while constantly seeking for innovative and exciting new opportunities that would add value to the end customer.
- Plan, execute and evaluate a calendar of first class marketing activity. Keep marketing calendar, budgets and planners up-to-date to ensure consistency.
- Initiate consumer research to bring the customers’ voice to relevant departments and increase sales, brand engagement and drive footfall.
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (media, PR, bloggers etc.) and promotional events.
- Plan and deliver the company’s loyalty program.
- Monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies, ensuring maximum profitability through user base segmentation.
- Cooperate closely with other teams and functions, whose their contribution is critical to end customer’s experience online and offline: merchandisers, sales, customer care, IT, e-commerce and web development team.
- Conduct competitor analysis and build knowledge of competing entities, offer information and propose relevant actions and initiatives.
Qualifications & Skills
- BSc/MSc in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent
- 2-3 years of working experience, preferably within retail marketing in a fashion, retail or lifestyle brand
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent reporting skills
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages (written and oral)
- An understanding of the briefing and production of marketing materials
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Field Marketing experience is considered a plus
- Naturally organized, with an eye for detail