Are you an experienced and talented Marketing Executive, keen to work for a leading and well-known company in services industry?
If your answer is yes, then we have an interesting opportunity for you.
As Marketing Executive you will need to:
- Monitor market and segment trends, brand and competitive brands set performance and brand KPI’s (equity, awareness, image, trial, switching), highlighting areas of opportunity and key issues in order to develop and propose strategies.
- Translate brand strategies into plans and programs by developing Brand Activation framework and ensure fully integrated consumer and trade programs supporting brand strategies & objectives
- Provide input for the Annual Strategic Plan, including objective setting, and budget allocation (by program, channel, and geography) as well as assessment of current portfolio and propose alternatives aiming at portfolio rationalization.
- Monitor brand evaluation against planned KPI’s and recommend modifications in order to ensure achievement of targets.
- Liaise closely with Brand Groups, providing input on local communication needs.
- Responsible for alignment with brand communication programs, overseeing adaptation of global guidelines to suit local market needs
- Custodian of product quality and packaging, having extensive knowledge on the brand’s product process and develop expertise in available techniques and innovations.
- Handle any corporate changes assuring smooth market implementation..
- Accountable for formulating and conducting the Agency briefings, evaluating alternative proposals and preparing final proposal and aligning with all involved parties
- Budget owner, ensuring ROI, proper monitoring, monthly reporting and control over spending
If you are the Marketing Executive, you will need to have:
- High Education with marketing degree and/or MBA desirable.
5 – 7 years in similar position, preferably in advertising/services related industry
- Fluency in English and solid user of Office Applications (Excel, Powerpoint and Word)
- The ability to build a strategy which could be translated into implementation at different levels based on the analysis of the business environment as a whole.
- The ability to interpret the business environment and incorporate it into a strategic business plan based on the clear understanding of where the organization is and what must be done to achieve an organizational goal.
Communication Skill ( and Written Skills)
- The ability to convey information using a variety of sources and tools (such as written, verbal, non-verbal, symbolic, graphic, or multimedia methods) to interpret and deliver information to appropriate target audience.
- Capability to perform brand management and brand positioning by focusing on priorities and resource allocation.
Formulate and deliver permitted brand communication statements and brand communication strategies.
216 600 1354