Stoiximan is looking for a talented, well-rounded & creative Marketing Performance Executive to join its team and work across our top- tier brands.
As we are currently experiencing rapid growth, we require a strategic minded, team player that shares the continuous improvement mentality that defines the Stoiximan brand and its people.
The role will be involved in planning, strategy, and tactics, collaborating with the SEO/SEM Manager to execute campaigns that drive performance in innovative and meaningful ways.
Candidates must have a passion for standing out and affecting change through paid media.
The real excitement however comes from working closely with a dynamic, smart and highly motivated team in a competitive and fast paced environment. We have a passion for learning new things, follow new trends in the digital era and suggest cutting edge communication ideas.
This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, analytical skills and the ability to work under pressure. A comprehensive understanding of the sports and/or gambling industry, is preferred but not a prerequisite.
- Work with the marketing team to develop 360 promotional campaigns for our products / sponsorships (Display, Print, Outdoor, TV, Radio, Mobile, New media).
- Monitor campaign performance, implementing changes where necessary for optimizing revenues.
- Provide detailed data analysis and reporting of each campaign based on KPIs, including interpretation, commentary and recommendations.
- Audience segmentation to better utilise campaigns and channels per set KPIs
- Continuous A/B testing and ROI optimization of digital campaigns in Greece and other European countries
- Break down annual budget to tactical level and optimize available budget to obtain omni-channel value
- Monitor competition weekly (promotions, media mix, product offering etc).
- Acting as the main contact for campaign development with cross-functional teams (Sportsbook, Casino, CRM, Technology, Customer Service etc)
- Conceptual design & brief creative agency / web design team
- Collaborate with the team of developers for the ongoing optimization of our websites and applications.
- Constantly monitor customer journey and provide recommendations
- Familiarity with email campaign strategies and platforms
- Explore programmatic advertising initiative
Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of working within Paid Search and Paid social
- A high level of experience utilizing bid strategies, trafficking and PPC campaigns
- Analytical, yet operates strategically, with understanding of the ‘big picture’
- Clear verbal and written communication skills, including a high level of English
- Strong working experience with Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint and Youtube Analytics
- Competency with numbers – including pivot tables, charts and formulae
- Communicates effectively at all levels, both up, down and across
- Strives for excellence by setting and following high standards.
- Knowledge of SEO practices and content optimization
- Knowledge of email, sms and push – notification marketing techniques and strategy
- Is up to date with Social Media Advertising and platforms
- Superior time management and organisational skills
- Strong problem solving skills, proactive and takes ownership of work
- Enthusiastic and confident with the ability to interact well with people on a personal and professional level
Good to have:
- Experience in retargeting, and programmatic buying
- Experience in CMS platforms will be considered as a plus
- Experience on Viber or Messenger chat bots are a plus
- Understanding of a highly regulated industry
- Exciting & challenging environment
- Career & competencies’ development
- Continuous improvement & training
- Flexible working conditions
- Friendly work climate
- Competitive salary package, bonus & benefits
- Internal competitions and rewards
- Private Team medical-Life insurance
- Commuting expenses