DPG Digital Media, member of DPG Group, is the most diversified digital network in the Greek market. Excelling in the fields of online publishing, web development, digital marketing, DPG Digital Media is the definite leader in developing premium content, new technologies and opportunities to create profitable media brands
In this role, you will be leading the execution of our Business Plan – to do so you will liaise with existing & new clients to properly scope & analyze their requirements, manage our Development team & external partners to ensure timely delivery of projects, actively participate in the creation of new products/services & be part of the team designing our Strategy & assessing new technologies / partners.
To succeed in the role, you will need to be a self-driven, well-organized, exceptional Project Manager with commercial acumen, analytical and intuitive thinking, ideally with B2B working experience in the Software / Digital Media / Digital Advertising industry. Outstanding team management, project/task planning & management, communication and negotiation skills are key. This job also requires a “can do” attitude and the drive to see things through from start to finish.
The range of duties is wide, whilst the work is complex, so you need to be flexible, creative and results driven with attention to detail.
The Operations Manager will be reporting to the CEO.
You will be using a combination of traditional & digital tools to:
- Run a streamlined day to day Operation with focus on agile Project Management of Digital Projects
- Coordinate & Guide the internal Development & Support Teams
- Communicate with existing & New Customers to
- Analyze, Scope & properly define requirements for new projects
- Periodically review & assess the progress of ongoing projects & support
- Maintain Projects & Tasks Database & Manage the Ticket Management System (JIRA)
- Create weekly & monthly Progress reports
- Participate in the assessment of new Technology Partners & the design of innovative Products / Services
- Be part of the team shaping our Strategy
- Extensive & Proven experience, in Project Management of Digital Projects (Software / Media / Advertising)
- Project Management certification will be considered an advantage
- Excellent & Proven Team Management & Coordination skills
- Excellent Communication & Presentation Skills
- Proficiency in English is a must – other languages will be considered an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Digital Media / Marketing / Advertising concepts & tools
- Experience in Project / Ticket / Task Management Systems
- An opportunity to work on the exciting & fast paced Digital sector
- Exposure to the latest Digital Media / Marketing / Advertising /
- Presence methodologies & tools
- Competitive remuneration package, in line with your experience
- Work in a structured environment