blueground is a hospitality tech company that transforms the mid to long-term housing experience for business professionals and individual travelers.We offer high-end, beautifully-furnished and serviced apartments located in prime locations. We are already present in 3 continents, and we are rapidly expanding to new cities across the globe.
Through the use of technology, we provide a platform that makes selecting and renting your next home a hassle-free and positive experience, allowing you to quickly integrate into the local community. Choose from a variety of homes with quality furniture, appliances, and decor to find your perfect match.
With high-profile clients that include Coca-Cola, H&M, Samsung and IKEA, you can count on us for exceptional customer service, provided by our dedicated team of over 120 professionals.
We are looking to hire a Performance Marketing Specialist based in our Athens HQs to join our centralized marketing function.
As a member of our performance marketing team, you will be:
- Managing paid online marketing channels (search, affiliation, paid social media, display, paid mobile marketing and retargeting) with a clear goal: increase the number of conversions to drive top-line growth while improving marketing efficiency and decreasing customer acquisition costs.
- Responsible for identifying new online marketing opportunities and launching new channels across multiple markets to achieve maximum ROI across paid channels
- Managing weekly/monthly costs and budgets to ensure the lean and efficient growth of marketing channels
- Contributing to automation efforts for all paid channels, from end-to-end to quickly launch marketing campaigns for new markets
Qualifications & Skills
- Degree in Business/Engineering/IT/Science from a top tier University/College
- At least 3 years of experience in Digital Performance Marketing, preferably in eCommerce
- Deep knowledge in at least two of the following channels: Display, Paid Social or SEM
- Excellent written English
- Very strong attention to detail and able to meet strict deadlines
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, time management and multitasking
- Great communicator, friendly and approachable
- An unparalleled experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- Steep learning curve as you will be exposed to different geographies and initiatives
- Competitive compensation
Για να καταθέσετε αίτηση κάντε κλικ εδώ
Αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια με την αίτηση, επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας