If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world’s most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Consulting in Accenture provides outstanding opportunities to develop highly specialized skills that will help you advance your career.
PMO Consultants are responsible for monitoring and managing the delivery of large-scale, complex programs that combine processes with technology to help our clients achieve high performance. They support client for achieving successful project delivery.
- Monitor project progress
- Identify risks on a timely manner and ensure proper escalation to client management, while proposing mitigation actions
- Evaluate issues significance and impact and ensure their resolution
- Highlight strategic decisions to be made by client management
- Facilitate the communication between all involved stakeholders
- Produce progress reporting documentation following Accenture’s methodology and best practices
Qualifications & Skills
- 3- 5 years work experience in system integration projects, preferably in Banking industry
- Very good educational background in IT ideally combined with MBA
- Previous working experience in Banking industry, will be considered a strong plus
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in a multicultural information systems environment
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Competitive compensation packages
- Comprehensive training programs
- A stimulating and multinational working environment
- Opportunities to work abroad
- Very good career advancement opportunities