A Leading Car Importer is looking for a Pricing & Marketing Specialist
- Acts as market radar for the AFS business of the brands within and outside the authorized network, collecting data, and identifying opportunities for growth.
- Structures and sustains pricing policy for genuine parts products across all product categories of AFS, including service, repair, collision and accessories business, in order to add value:
- to the customer with a competitive unique selling proposition,
- to the retailer and Distributor by increasing business growth and providing sustainable gross profit margins
- Creates, proposes and handles all BTL communication towards the customer, inside retailers’ workshops and in other channels of indirect communication.
- Exploits all potential of Hyundai and Kia pan European customer centric initiatives, adopting them to the Greek market and achieving higher level of customer satisfaction and brand loyalty.
- Organizes and implements all respective market survey and market research via 3rd party associates.
- Sustains the routine of AFS reporting, providing a clear view of the business performance and trend for the respective business period of reference.
Qualifications & Skills
The job holder needs to meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university, in the areas of business administration, marketing, mathematics or statistics science (a post graduate degree will be considered a plus)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position in the automotive AFS industry or FMCG big grocery retail chain
- Analytical skills & ability to work and process large amount of data
- Excellent command of Excel (knowledge of Access will be considered a plus)
- Ability to present own job and reports using PowerPoint
- Ability to work under tight time schedule and deadlines
- Excellent command of the English language
- Competitve remuneration pack
- Training and development within a truly dynamic Company