INTRALOT, a public listed company established in 1992, is a leading gaming solutions supplier and operator active in 55 regulated jurisdictions around the globe. The company is uniquely positioned to offer to lottery and gaming organizations across geographies market-tested solutions and retail operational expertise. Through the use of a dynamic and omni-channel approach, INTRALOT offers an integrated portfolio of best-in-class gaming systems and product solutions & services addressing all gaming verticals (Lottery, Betting, Interactive, VLT).
Players can enjoy a seamless and personalized experience through exciting games and premium content across multiple delivery channels, both retail and interactive. INTRALOT has been awarded with the prestigious WLA Responsible Gaming Framework Certification by the World Lottery Association (WLA) for its global lottery operations.
INTRALOT would like to employ a Product Communication Specialist.
Support the strategic positioning of each product
- Grow into a specialist of our product portfolio
- Design the Go-To-Market Vanilla Communication Plan, for the launch of new products
- Act as a liaison between the company’s product verticals and the operation teams, in order to support the product launches
Propose and implement each Product’s Communication Plan
- Propose on-strategy marketing plans and drive Go-To-Market plans designed to improve market position and awareness. This role will provide advisory support to operations in the deployment of new product releases. More specifically, he/she will prepare guidelines for:
- Launch marketing activities for new product releases
- Meaningful product layouts and messages that resonate to the target audience and show benefits
- Marketing mix, communication vehicles, and suggested budget for the launch of the product
- Support measurement and ROI of marketing programs
- Gather institutional memory from past experience, by monitoring current implementation practices and analyzing data
- Provide competitive analysis and review of competitive products to uncover opportunity for product growth
- Produce product supporting materials and communicate extensively with advertising agencies
The target markets of the Product Marketing are two faced; internal and external.
- internal target market is the rest of the Group functions and own operations which should be well aware and trained of the products and services of the company;
- external target group is consisted of advertising agencies, media channels (i.e. magazines, news portals), our own customers and potential business leads
- Bachelor degree in Marketing and/or Communications
- Minimum 3 years of experience in marketing
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English & Greek
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Team player
- Previous experience in B2B marketing is considered an asset
- Must be analytic and creative
- Competitive compensation package
- Excellent working environment
- Exceptional career opportunities