Softomotive is a leading software house in the emerging market of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) with presence and offices in Athens, London, Houston, New York and Bangalore. We offer sharp business solutions, premium support and professional services that organizations need to get the most out of their enterprise automation. Trusted by more than 6,000 companies worldwide, Softomotive is one of the leading Robotic Process Automation providers.
The company has been operating for more than 10 years in the Software for process automation market, and offers the most reliable and scalable automation solutions, bridging the gap between best-of-breed technology and continuous innovation to deliver true business transformation.
We are seeking to hire a Product Marketing Manager to lead our outbound marketing activities. You’ll be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales.
For this role, you be a creative and quantitative thinker. You should be familiar with various product marketing techniques, like email campaigns and pricing strategies.
Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our products. Position is based in Athens, Greece.
- Study company products
- Translate technical details into benefits for the user
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching)
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
- Work with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product, sales) to implement strategies
- Test marketing product features, releases and ad copy
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
- Proven ability as a product advocate / evangelist both small group and at scale
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum 4 years working in marketing for a B2B technology company and/or for a professional services company
- Study company products
- Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager, Brand Manager or similar role
- Background in design and copywriting is a plus
- Technical background and experience with enterprise software preferred.
- Experience in market analysis
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, written, and verbal communications skills
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- Technical, Marketing or Business Bachelor’s degree required
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and experience
- Private medical insurance plan
- Fun work environment