As a Product Owner for Process Optimization, you will be responsible to identify & develop automation initiatives of operational processes, in a way that will maximize efficiency & increase revenue. Together with the developers’ team, you will focus on Passenger Service Center & Finance. You will be responsible for the entire Product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Creates & maintains the product backlog. Prioritizes and sequences the Backlog according to business value or ROI
- Creates epics & stories to help the team understand what exactly is required
- Manages all product releases new or not, throughout implementation
- Monitors performance of implemented features as well as the whole product
- Analyses user needs to determine requirements
- Identifies & presents innovative & creative product ideas to the stakeholders
- Negotiates with stakeholders on a quarter level to define product goals
- Communicates with any department involved in any implementation
- Ensures company goals are translated into projects
- Participates in the all scrum events
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area required
- Minimum of three years of product management or related experience required
- Excellent knowledge of web technologies and e-commerce practices
- Domain knowledge, able to understand the “what” is being built. Be a business advocate
- Experience with Scrum will be considered an asset
- Advanced technical understanding. Any exposure above that is a plus
- UX/UI oriented would be considered a plus
- Data orientation would be considered a plus
- Excellent command of English
Required Key Competencies
- Capable of communicating vision and intent
- Negotiations & influential skills
- Customer Experience oriented
- Desire for continuous learning and skills improvement
- Can do attitude
- Attractive Remuneration Package.
- Private medical insurance.
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere among smart people.
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and cutting-edge technologies.