The Project Management Officer is in charge of supporting in all of the Client Services related activities for a designated region or sub region and will be reporting to Area Service Manager.
The role focuses on clients’ project implementation management administration, follow up on regional invoicing and billing management, and participates in establishing client’s contractual documentation. Additional activities of the Project Management Officer are resource planning, taking care of data and reporting as well as project dashboards and other ad hoc reports.
- Provide general assistance to Resources and Project Office Manager, Account Managers and senior management, including, but not limited to, information about features of contracts, drafting of tables and relevant correspondence, time sheets, expenses, travel & accommodation booking, meetings, agenda, etc.
- Follow up on project code creation/extension where requested
- Review contractual documents (Appendices, Services Requests etc).
- Provide administrative/technical support at senior level. Work is performed within established procedures.
- Assist with resource planning and allocation in collaboration with the Resources & Project Office Manager and Project Managers, ensuring that staff is being utilized effectively.
- Prepare dashboards and financial reports by consolidating and analysing data gathered from Projects Managers, Financial controllers and other relevant bodies
- Check for accuracy and approve relevant time sheets and expenses (according to resources schedules and TEMENOS expenses policy).
- Ensure that all consultants (internal, external and employees of other partner companies) fill out their time sheets and expense reports correctly and on time.
- Set up and maintain all project information within Oracle, prepare and complete dashboards for defined projects in collaboration with Project Managers and Account Managers, and ensure that the data for the dashboard are submitted correctly and on time by the Projects Managers.
- Obtain a written consent from clients and ensure its documentation before engaging into any intervention that will be invoiced outside the main contract.
- Where needed ensure that billing instructions are transmitted to Finance in accordance with agreed timelines and if needed follow up on due dates of payment for services and expenses invoices for defined clients (cooperating with credit controller).
- May need to undertake Oracle billing tasks for service related activities (time and expenses).
- Perform such other duties, functions and services, consistent with status or vocational ability, as may from time to time be required.
- In rare cases may have to work with HR on processing work permits and visas in a correct and timely fashion, and other matters in relation to relocation of employees or other resources).
Qualifications & Skills
- Educational & Proficiency level: Baccalaureate level and/or Commercial studies, or equivalent.
- Experience in Finance/Administration/IT or Customer support (preferably in a software environment or a consulting company or a system integrator)
- Language: Excellent command of English and local country language as appropriate. Additional foreign language will be considered as a benefit.
- Fully conversant with all the latest MS applications including Microsoft Project, Power Point and Excel – advanced level (Macros, Pivot tables etc.)
- Client facing and/or client support experience is required
- International experience
- Highly motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in multi-disciplinary and de-centralized teams
- Ability to work within project constrains to ensure that milestones and delivery dates are met.
- Willing to travel when required
- Experience of dealing with large amounts of data and producing meaningful reports
- Analyse and interpret monthly variances and trends between budgets, actual and prior results in developing (budget vs actuals, cost variances)
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Meeting targets for accuracy, quality, and agreed service standard
- Experience in project management methodologies, processes and tools is a plus
- PMP or Prince2 Certification is a plus