Beat is a mobile app that transforms the way people move in their cities. Tap on a button on your smartphone and you get a ride in just a few minutes.
Beat started its life as Taxibeat, 6 years ago in Europe and 3 years ago expanded its operations to Peru where it serves millions of rides every single month. Because of its great success, it was recently acquired by Daimler A.G and will soon be setting foot across South America and Europe. Our next stops are Chile and Portugal, with many more coming soon.
Beat’s vision is to offer an affordable and efficient way for people to move in their cities.
How are we going to achieve that?
By constantly growing our world class engineering team and developing projects such as car-pooling, automated and surge pricing. Sounds exciting enough? Find out more about this role below and let’s transform the future of urban mobility together.
As Regional Brand Marketing Manager at Beat you are passionate individual with excellent project management skills. You will be responsible for the seamless execution of central guidelines by local markets and communicating Beat’s mission and products.
As a part of Beat’s Regional Marketing team, you will play a key role in communication and coordination with several country teams, agencies and stakeholders.
- Work closely with CMO to create and implement playbooks and toolkits to be delivered to Beat’s markets
- Liaise with various country teams to ensure their plans are aligned with Central strategy and provide them help and guidance to drive local marketing strategy
- Develop and execute internal and external projects and campaigns across digital, above the line and below the line channels
- Collaborate with multiple teams, including Product, HR and Design teams to execute marketing campaigns and projects
- Coordinate effectively with relevant stakeholders to leverage best practices and circulate this knowledge
Qualifications & Skills
- 4-6 years experience working in either Consumer Marketing and Integrated Campaigns or as Project Manager (in 360/Digital agencies or Communication agencies)
- English Fluency both written and verbal
- Robust/active online presence and familiarity with social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, WordPress, etc.).
- The perfect mix of creativity and analytical ability.
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to handle multiple projects, competing priorities and adapt to a rapidly growing, dynamic environment.
- Superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow up on tasks.
- Team spirit with a sense of ownership and “get things done” attitude – self-motivated and ability to thrive in a fast-paced and self-directed environment
- Competitive full time salary
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program.
- Beat rides-travel in our city for free, at the tap of a button.
- Breakfast, high quality daily lunch on a very low cost, fruit and snacks all day long
- Flexible working hours, top Line tools, Spanish lessons
- Opportunities to participate in cutting edge trainings and conferences of your choice in Greece and abroad
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry.
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company.