First Data is a global leader in commerce-enabling technology solutions, serving more than six million business locations and 4,000 financial institutions in 118 countries around the world. Our 23,000 owner-associates are dedicated to helping companies, from start-ups to the world’s largest corporations, conduct commerce every day by securing and processing more than 2,300 transactions per second and $1.9 trillion per year.
First Data is committed to staying at the forefront of our industry, and we are innovating a wide range of next-generation commerce technology solutions to help our clients better detect fraud, gain insights into consumer spending patterns and build customer loyalty. There are many exciting opportunities for talented individuals who would like to join our team and play a meaningful role in helping us shape the future of global commerce.
- Provide relevant, accurate and timely reporting for the operational needs of management.
- Accountable for the integrity of the timeliness and quality reporting for statements and letters.
- Responsible for reporting as it relates to contractual SLA’s performance.
- Provides a critical communication interface within Operations for other First Data Departments and for First Data clients.
- Responsible for maintenance, modification and quality of the reporting tools.
- Coordinates development, implementation and evaluation of enhancements necessary to grow the position.
- Responsible for tracking and measuring the performance and timeliness of production.
- Tracking the monthly Six Sigma targets showing the company’s goals.
The incumbent will operate with considerable autonomy since they are expected to manage the accuracy of both internal and external contractual SLA reporting.
Incumbent will have the authority to contact senior and upper management regarding potential issues or concerns.
Qualifications & Skills
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- 1-2 years system reporting experience required.
- Process Management
- Measurement of Effectiveness
- Database Development Tools
- Information Management
- Data Warehousing
- Obj Relational Dbase Systems
- Cust Sppt Polics,Stnd & Procs
- Cust Sppt Svc Agreements
- Svc Request Mgmt Process
- Customer Support Operations
- Fin Forecast & Modeling
- Statistic Analysis & Measure
- Financial Reporting