InGroup, one of the fastest growing human resource companies in Greece is seeking on behalf of its Multinational client in Retail, a Retail Brand Manager.
Working within the fashion industry as a Brand Manager you will work to the objective of maximising the sales volume and profitability of a department store concession. A Brand Manager will lead by example and ensure the delivery of outstanding customer service and the achievement of the sales targets of the fashion brand.
The Brand Manager will also drive, manage and support all sales and promotional activity of the, making commercial decisions based on relevant store and competitor activity.
A Retail Brand Manager has many responsibilities including ensuring that customer service takes priority at all times and maintains consistent visual merchandising and housekeeping standards.
In order to apply for the role, you must meet the following criteria:
- Must have at least 2 years as a Brand Manager IN FMCG
- Must Have at least 3 years experience working on a fashion/sports/lifestyle brand
- Must have a BSc in marketing
- Must have experience selling into accounts such as department stores, concept stores and fashion e-commerce sites in the region
- Must be numerical conscious
- Appreciated if you have a masters degree in Retail
Attractive Package including bonus, medical and bonus