WATT+VOLT S.A. is a Greek company providing integrated electricity services with subsidiaries in Greece and Balkans.In a world which is constantly changing, WATT+VOLT is strategically positioned to offer innovative services to consumers, tailored to their needs, always maintaining an environmentally friendly approach by utilizing its technical expertise and highly skilled human resources. Due to continuous growth, WATT+VOLT is looking for a dynamic and results-oriented individual to join us as Risk Manager.
- Plan, design and implement an overall risk processes and controls for the organization to mitigate identified risks
- Manage risk assessment, which involves analyzing risks as well as identifying, describing and estimating the risks affecting the business
- Conduct risk evaluation for short term and long term energy trading and commodities
- Establish, define and quantify the level of risk the organization is prepared to accept
- Utilize or establish analytics, metrics and benchmarking through multiple sources to evaluate loss trends and cost of risk to prioritize resources
- Support line management in identifying the risks in their area and define risk mitigation actions
- Provide risk reporting in an appropriate way for different audiences as well as guidance to top management around energy risk management and energy markets
- Assist in developing business proposals and case studies for presentation to senior management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Business or related fields
- At least 3 years experience in risk management. Experience in energy sector will be considered a plus
- Experience with financial modelling and analytical tools
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills and process-oriented mindset
- Advanced communication & negotiation skills, ability to build network & impact multiple stakeholders, team player
- Project management skills with emphasis on organizing, planning multiple tasks and ability to adjust to changing priorities.