Vidpulse is a platform for universal online video analytics and recommendations built by the team who created the reEmbed video player used by thousands of web sites. We are successfully tackling a series of challenging data-driven problems in order to provide our customers with the tools and insights they need to make the most out of their creative video content. These customers include CNN and The Huffington Post among other big publishers. Right now we are looking to expand into new international markets and to spread the word about our product.
We are looking for a junior sales lead developer for our Athens office who will help to propel this effort forward.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Researching outbound leads
- Developing, researching and qualifying lists of prospects
- Passing qualified leads to our business development team
- Maintaining a thorough and up to date log of the sales lead pipeline
- Staying on top of product updates and understanding our road map in order to properly position our product to prospective clients
Qualifications & Skills
- English is our main working language, so you will need to be able to read and write fluently in English
- Solid organizational skills
- Methodical. We expect you to be able to prioritize your tasks, manage your time and setup a process that is both efficient and effective.
- Self sufficient. We expect you to be able to conduct research and learn new things on your own
- Tech savvy and comfortable with Internet software such as Vidpulse
We will pay particular attention to candidates who have any of the following:
- Prior experience in lead generation or any type of sales
- Prior experience in a customer facing job
- Experience with digital marketing and the online video industry
- Fluency in a foreign language
Our aim at Vidpulse is to foster an environment where employees collaborate effectively, productively and openly while constantly developing their professional skills. We care about helping our team grow and improve but at the same time ensuring that everyone has a calm and comfortable everyday life. We offer:
- An open, friendly and lighthearted working environment
- Office snacks and drinks
- Flexible working hours