Pharmathen Pharmaceuticals is a privately owned, vertically integrated pharmaceutical company, focused on the development and marketing of pharmaceutical products in more than 85 countries; with more than 1000 employees in all continents, Pharmathen offers a world of opportunities.
Due to continuous growth and expansion, Pharmathen Pharmaceuticals offers a great opportunity for career development and is seeking to recruit a SAP FI-CO Business Analyst for our offices in Maroussi, a core delivery role driving business change and managing IT systems programs in the financial services process area covering SAP FI, CO, AR, AP, Banking and Tax
As a SAP FICO Business Analyst you will drive business change and manage IT systems programs in the financial services process area covering SAP FI,CO, AR, AP, Banking and Tax acting as the link between IT and business/support units on the development and implementation of new systems and enhancements to existing systems while being responsible for both the design/development and implementation of short- and long-term solutions to information technology needs through new and existing applications within the organization.
- ensure SAP Landscape design for effective maintenance on an ongoing basis and organization’s drives business benefit.
- configure SAP FI, CO modules are based on business requirements and meet compliance with CSV methodology.
- cooperate with Business Analysts from other modules such as MM, QM, PM, PP and SD.
- contribute and cooperate with BI Analysts while executing SAP Business Warehouse (BW) and other BI tools.
- assist in testing process in order to discover errors and issues in business processes, documentation or user’s lack of experience.
- demonstrate excellent planning and execution skills which enable you to work effectively within tight change control and release management processes
- work on support issues providing resolution to break-fix issues, and deployment of operational changes.
- provide application support and end users training.
- ensure the integrity of the template and productive systems maintainance.
Qualifications & Skills
The ideal candidate should demonstrate job specific sound experience in:
- SAP FI and CO modules (at least 5 years) – General Ledger (GL), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), Cost and Profit Center Accounting (CPA) and Internal Orders.
- Financial and Management Accounting, Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Enterprise Asset management
- SAP configuration experience preferably with SAP certification in respective areas of expertise
- full project lifecycles ( at least four) including lead role in blueprinting- or extensive support managerial experience
- breadth of knowledge and solution delivery experience across the end-to-end process through multiple leadership roles in global SAP implementations.
- Expert knowledge and experience of SAP solutions preferably in a Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- Involvement in a high-caliber, team-oriented and dynamic atmosphere
- Exposure to challenging business issues and practices
- Great opportunity to leverage and develop your business knowledge and skills