- Handle day to day activities for existing clients. Google AdWords, Youtube and display advertising, Facebook Media etc.
- Daily monitor of analytics and sales (daily eshop or advertisement) performance and and propose new tactics if nessecary
- Produce weekly/monthly reports for clients
- Present and execute full strategy plan to existing or potential customers
- Organize the department efficiently
- Stay updated on new features, technologies etc.
Qualifications & Skills
- BA or BS. MA or MS preferred
- Knowledgeable and passionate about online advertising and ecommerce
- Experience on Google’s properties, Google analytics, tag manager, ecommerce module etc. Certifications will be considered as a plus
- Experience with PPC campaigns, especially with AdWords, Facebook and remarketing and familiarity as to optimize/analyze management of such campaigns.
- Hard working but innovative spirit
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Basic HTML knowledge will be considered a plus
- Basic SEO Knowledge will be considered a plus
- A competitive package matching the candidate’s skills and experience
- Great work environment
- Professional development
- Conferences, Adwords/YouTube certifications and beyond