The SEE Marketing Manager will be responsible of driving the Data Centre Marketing activities for Lenovo Data Centre Group in the Country. The role will be part of the country leadership team and the EMEA marketing organization and will be accountable for increasing the awareness and desirability of Data Centre solutions in the market.
The person will be responsible of defining the country Data Centre Marketing plan integrating Lenovo global strategy into the local marketing requirements. The role will focus on managing the Brand and Communication marketing activities in the country to introduce Lenovo Data Centre Solutions to end customers and Lenovo Channel partners. He/She will also set up and drive the marketing programs to end customers, from large accounts to small medium business and manage channel programs for the market of responsibility.
The role will report direct line to Data Centre Marketing Director EMEA and dotted line to the Data Centre Country Business Leader. Will interact with the sales team addressing end customers (Global, Enterprise & public sector and mid market) as well as channel sales teams to define the local programs needed to develop Lenovo brand. The position will have the support from EMEA marketing organization to build the strategy and execute the plans.
This role will require high levels of autonomy, pro-activity, creativity, strategic rigour and an ability to think and act fast and be proactive and responsive. We would expect the manager to define the local marketing programs and build the local, market and international network to execute the programs according to country requirements.
This position requires a broad knowledge of Marketing oriented to Data Centre and Enterprise IT solutions:
- Build Lenovo Brand awareness in the Data Centre Market.
- Support communication and PR programs, in the traditional and digital space.
- Develop Digital and Social media activities aimed to reinforce our brand.
- Set up and coordinate event programs to introduce Lenovo strategy and solutions – EMEA driven and local activities
- Develop Relationship Marketing programs aimed to end customers – Large to SMB.
- Coordinate co – marketing activities with the channel to develop brand and generate demand
- Support channel enablement programs to reinforce product and Lenovo solutions knowledge in the channel preferred partners.
- Develop relationship with our strategic Alliances Partners at local level and develop co marketing programs
- Support EMEA organization in the execution of relationship customer programs – study tours, demo events, etc
- Identify strong wins in the country and develop case studies and references in the market.
- Provide clear direction to EMEA marketing team on key programmes, initiatives, best-practise, ideas and priorities.
- Create and maintain co-operative relations with Product and 4P team at local level and within EMEA
Qualifications & Skills
The individual must have strong marketing experience in the IT Enterprise industry and show deep passion for our technology and our people and be willing to push the edge of innovation. The Professional should have strong analytical/problem solving skills, demonstrated success in driving complex strategies and projects, strong communication skills (verbal and written), and be a motivated self-starter.
The ideal candidate has deep empathy and connection with these audiences, and a willingness to be bold and innovative in our approach to address the current IT changing marketplace. The role requires a unique blend of Value Solutions technical knowledge and Marketing experience with Data Centre solutions.
- 8-10 years experience as marketing manager in Enterprise and Corporate Solutions
- Country knowledge ideally in the Data Centre market. End customer and Channel.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest news & trends in the Enterprise tech industry
- Highly motivated, results-driven strategic thinker, who has strong leadership and business fundamentals with high degree of creative flair
- Must demonstrate very strong understanding of marketing tools to develop a Brand
- Strong communication, presentation & influencing (soft) skills
- Experience in managing event programs, communicate and network with large audience.
- Experience in creating and implementing communications and campaign strategies and have solid results to demonstrate those skills.
- Proven ability to successfully deal with strategic, highly complex issues, problems, and challenges
- Ability to in partnership with product / 4P, sales, business units, international teams and 3rd-party vendors
- Ability to analyse, net out and present results at senior level, aligned to business objectives
- Able to collaborate across groups
- Able to skilfully interact with and influence with executives and senior managers
- Demonstrates strong executive influence skills
- Excellent English skills
- Ability to manage sensitive situations. Strong leadership and negotiation skills.
- Able to work confidently with local teams but also within a virtual EMEA team
- Demonstrates industry and networking expertise and ability to gain expertise quickly