The ideal Senior Account Manager will be conceptual, strategic, collaborative and all around ad pro: digital savvy, social, capable of looking after and foreseeing our clients’ needs, as well as ours.
- Develop strategic marketing communications and provide counsel to Clients
- Analyses the market for consumer insights and strategic pillars/opportunities
- Provides effective management of agency resources to ensure projects are delivered to appropriate standards on time and on budget
- Planning, drafting and issuing briefs
- In partnership with the internal teams, apply innovative thinking to the development of insightful communication strategies, a longer term brand vision and outstanding briefs
- Responsible for the quality of the work delivered to his/her clients and for motivating members of the team to achieve the highest standards
- Checks and approves creative/production materials, copy, layouts and production art to ensure they are in line with client and agency expectations and coordinates approval of same
- Manages all aspects of the projects from estimating costs, managing budgets, and writing reports for the clients and agency management team.
- Provide advice, support and troubleshooting where necessary to ensure projects are completed to the highest standards, on brief, on budget and on time
- Acts as a point-of-contact with clients to be briefed, present on-time projects and report on all day-to-day project related issues.
- Builds trust with clients, giving them the confidence to buy brave ideas
- 7 years of solid Account Management with a proven experience in handling multinational clients
- University degree in Media Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or Business Administration
- Proven handling of 360 campaigns, good understanding and proven interaction with digital and social media campaigns
- Experience with corporate clients in the FMCG (or/and) TELCO (or/and) Oil, Gas & Energy Sector will be considered an asset
- Ability to build strong client relationships
- Strong organizational skills, ability to work under pressure and within tight (and conflicting) deadlines with flexibility and ability to set priorities
- Must be a team leader and a team player; you seriously care about what you do and appreciate collaborating with your colleagues
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills, in both Greek and English