Mavrogenis S.A. is a Greek company that operates successfully for over 25 years in the Αir Conditioning market.
Its successful and profitable operation led the company to an expansion, establishing two new companies: M&T Electronics in Greece and Turkey. Both M&T companies operate in the electronics market, offering unique mobile phones and tablets under the brand name Fluo.
In the framework of our international expansion, we are seeking to recruit a Senior Accountant in Athens.
- Ensures data input and further development of the ERP System.
- Collects and files supporting documents.
- Posting journal entries, maintaining the accounting books and producing trial balances.
- Records and pays all expenses.
- Assists in month end production of financial statements and VAT reports.
- Settles regular and ad hoc payments to internal and external clients.
- Monitors and implements 3rd party and Public Sector obligations.
- Supports the Accounting Manager in internal control issues and maintains a system of filling for the department.
- Works closely with Accounting Manager and provides support towards various departmental and interdepartmental projects as needed.
- 4-8 years in a similar position in FMCG/ Commercial companies, with strong technical background of the accounting functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and/or Finance
- Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance is desired.
- Very Good Knowledge of Greek GAAP and working experience on IFRS Standards
- A’ class signatory right desired
- ACCA Certification desired
- Proficient Use of English Language (oral & written)
- Excellent PC Skills (MS Excel)- Experience in using commercial programs
- Strong Analytical and Numerical Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Communication skills and Team Orientation
- Adherence to Deadlines