Our Audit clients are large listed companies, local subsidiaries of multinationals and family owned businesses. Our detailed understanding of relevant regulations and legislation drives us to effectively assist our clients with complex reporting and accounting issues involving application of GAAP, or other framework such as Sarbanes-Oxley for SEC registered companies.
Due to the continued growth of our practice and consistently high demand for Audit services, we are now recruiting Senior Auditors, in our Assurance Line of Service team, located in Athens.
- Running the day to day aspects of an Audit Engagement including team and client management
- Ensuring that all work is completed and documented in accordance with our methodology
- Reviewing the work of junior colleagues; Developing the knowledge of junior team members through on the job coaching
- Demonstrating strong technical knowledge and having the ability to research issues and discuss conclusions with Managers
- Building long term relationships with clients in order to increase client satisfaction
- Reporting directly to Managers and/or above and have significant contact with Engagement Leaders
- Seeking opportunities to develop his/her own expertise by taking on greater responsibility and/or more technically demanding work.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of Audit experience
- Experience in the Insurance industries will be highly regarded
University degree in Economics, Accounting & Finance, Business Administration, Engineering, Mathematics and/or related disciplines
- A professional qualification (ACCA, ACA, CA, CPA, IESOEL) completed or at the final stage
- Experience of working with IFRS is essential; Knowledge of US GAAP will be highly regarded
- Demonstrated experience of all steps of audit work (from planning to completion)
- Excellent computer skills, a proficient user of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio etc.)
- Ability and willingness to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- A confident and positive attitude, focused on teamwork and communication with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Excellent business sense and commercial awareness
- Excellent financial and business analytical skills
- Ability to express ideas verbally and in writing, in a clear, concise and professional manner, (both in English & in Greek)
- Commitment to providing excellent quality work and building client relationships.
PwC is all about people, encouraging high performance and quality. At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged and excellence is rewarded.
You will develop as a professional through our extensive training programme together with constant coaching and a working culture which fosters continuous learning.
We offer the prospective of being part of a global network of firms that provides challenging opportunities to enhance your career. Our firm offers a competitive remuneration package that includes an attractive base salary and benefits, and opportunities for rapid career development in a secure and challenging working environment.
In the application form, please quote the reference number Senior Auditors (SA/1615).