QIVOS S.A., a dynamic marketing-techology company with presence in GR, UK, HK, is looking for a Senior Financial Controller, based in Athens, to undertake all aspects of the company’s financial tasks.
The Senior Financial Controller will be responsible for the finance function of the company. You will work together with the founder team as well as with experienced top leaders, reporting to COO.
- Monitor daily finance operations
- Overview of billing and collection. Responsible for AP/AR
- Cash flow management
- Supervision of payroll, inventory and reconciliations
- Set up and monitor KPIs by business unit
- Set up processes and structures to support organizational expansion
- Preparation of monthly financial statements and reporting on entity level
- Annual budgeting and periodic reforecasting
- Management of annual audits and tax filings
Qualifications & Skills
- Degree in Finance, Economics or Business Administration. Postgraduate studies desirable
- 5 years of relevant work experience. Technology, Telco, Retail or subscription industries highly appreciated
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment
- Proficiency in English
- Knowledge of internal controls
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skill
- Willing to dig deep into the business to provide profound advice to the top management
We offer competitive remuneration package and excellent growth opportunities in a highly dynamic international environment.
If you are looking for new challenges and opportunities and are interested in joining our team, apply for this job.