Sidenor is searching for its headquarters in Maroussi a Senior Financial Planning & Costing Analyst.
The role reports directly to the Group Financial Controller and the aim of this position is to provide business analysis and other analytics for top management decision support. The suitable candidate should also be able to support the development of strategic plans and priorities for the company by ensuring optimal allocation of resources.
- Planning, studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity.
- Modelling changes in operational modes, product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods to determine effects on cost
- Analysing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Making estimates of new and proposed product costs
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products
- Performs Cost-benefit analysis
- Developing methods for allocating complex processes to units to create exact unit costs
- Implementing process improvement methods
- Developing strategic and tactical planning for new hybrid operational models
- Analysing competition
- Supporting the development of short and long range planning
- Performing evaluation of investments proposals and building business cases for ad-hoc decision support
Qualifications & Skills
- 2 -5 years’ experience in similar position (preferably on an industrial, management consulting or investment banking environment)
- Market Knowledge, data handling and cost controlling skills
- Very advanced excel modelling skills
- Very advanced presentation skills
- Excellent command of English and Microsoft Office
- Bachelor Degree in Economics, Finance, Engineering, Mathematics or Statistics
- A post-graduate degree in finance or similar field would be an asset.
The position offers dynamic work environment, continuous training and development opportunities.
All candidates can send CV to email [email protected] quoting the code SFA