INTRALOT, a public listed company established in 1992, is a leading gaming solutions supplier and operator active in 55 regulated jurisdictions around the globe. The company is uniquely positioned to offer to lottery and gaming organizations across geographies market-tested solutions and retail operational expertise.
Through the use of a dynamic and omni-channel approach, INTRALOT offers an integrated portfolio of best-in-class gaming systems and product solutions & services addressing all gaming verticals (Lottery, Betting, Interactive, VLT). Players can enjoy a seamless and personalized experience through exciting games and premium content across multiple delivery channels, both retail and interactive. INTRALOT has been awarded with the prestigious WLA Responsible Gaming Framework Certification by the World Lottery Association (WLA) for its global lottery operations.
INTRALOT is looking to employ a Senior Product Manager of Interactive Games Solution.
- Determines product/solution development roadmap and maintains control over implementation in order to fulfill commercial expectations and USPs.
- Supervises technical & solution product management teams in detecting market trends, prioritizing requirements and monitor development progress according to identified business needs.
- Plans/Determines iGames solution proposals (RFP responds) and online casinos (integrations).
- Oversees iGames solution performance to ensure business case KPIs are met and develop strategies that mitigate potential risk to budgeted financial goals.
- Define & monitor cooperation with external service providers.
- Drives Interactive Games Solution certification/licensing per jurisdiction and assess solution compliance.
- MSc level or equivalent professional certification in Product Management, Product Development
- Project Management skills/experience
- Proven record in large scale and complex project/product launches and relevant Go-to-market planning
- Customer experience acumen; solution orientation and mindset
- Experience in online/web projects and Omni-channel product design/development challenges
- Comfortable in reviewing legal and/or regulatory documentation
- People management skills, ability to coordinate internal and external resources; including product management, technical, marketing and sales teams. Experience in dealing with PMO
- Negotiation skills (commercial and product/project related)
- Good understanding of business / accounting and P&L
- Analytical thinking and problem solving attitude; able to deal with issues outside of core expertise.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
Good understanding of IT systems/projects development/project
- management tools
- Ability to assess/challenge technical effort estimation for product solutions
- Attractive remuneration package
- Challenging work environment
- Significant opportunities for professional growth