Trenkwalder Hellas on behalf of its client based in the heart of Athens is searching for high caliber talent for the position of Senior Retail Executive – Luxury products.
Main scope of the role
- Responsible for improving sales figures according to plan, productivity and customer services performance
- Identifies weakness and propose corrective actions. Proactively pursues improvement.
- Formulates promotion strategies and incentive programs to motivate front line staff
- Formulates training materials, KPI standards, operational targets and methodologies
- Assists in marketing planning and special products promotion
Nice to Have Good Knowledge of
- Principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products.
- Marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques and sales control systems.
- Principles and processes for providing personalized customer services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modelling, leadership technique and coordination of people and resources.
- Expected minimum 4+ years of relevant experience in retail operation – Experience in luxury goods is preferred
- Bachelor Degree or above
- Attention to detail and independent thinker
- Proficient in MS word, Excel, PowerPoint and ERP systems
Qualified candidates can forward their resumes, quoting Code AGR /04 to the following address: [email protected]
210 612 4300