Isobar is a global full service digital marketing agency powered by nearly 3,900 people 73 offices across 42 markets and more than 1000 global clients.
We consist of 75 employees with vast expertise in Client Service, Creative work (Web Design, Animation, Copywriting, Concept, Word of Mouth etc) and Performance Marketing (SEO, Paid Search, Usability, Metrics, Social Media).
Client list includes Greece’s most important advertisers like Coca-Cola, Heineken, Vodafone, Mondelez, L’Oreal, Nestle and many others.
As a Social Media Manager, you are at the forefront of social media conversations .You will have the opportunity to craft and execute strategic communications plans and will be responsible for tracking and reporting analytics including consumer sentiment, reach, and engagement across brand social media channels.
As a member of a fast-paced agency, you will have opportunities to advance your career as a thought leader, while having a meaningful impact on your clients’ social media footprint.
- Performing research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Designing and implementing social media strategy to align with business goals
- Setting specific objectives and reporting on ROI
- Develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement
- Manage all social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram and increase followers and engagement across all platforms
- Develop and manage competitions and campaigns that promote the clients’ brand
- Manage a dedicated creative team on developing unique content in various formats
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Monitor and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics
- Regularly liaise with clients via telephone, email, conference calls or face-to-face
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, marketing or related field.
- 1-2 years of experience managing social media.
- Excellent communication skills and experience in client handling of more than 1 year.
- Time management.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Why Work for Isobar
We dream big. Together, we make great things happen. We like to create cool stuff and provide real value both to our clients and employees. We also grow big. What started as a 5 people company back in 2005 now has 75 people and an annual growth rate of more than 30%
We believe in people. We aim to provide the best possible services to our clients and we expect this from our CEO down to our secretary. That’s why we expect self motivated people who underpromise & overdeliver
We pay well & fair. Our salaries are above market rates but we maintain a fun, supportive, laid-back work environment. Sometimes we put in long hours to accomplish our goals, but we pride ourselves on working smart—not putting in 80-hour work weeks. We also know you have a life outside of the office, so we’re generous with vacation, flex time, and holidays.
We offer competitive salaries based on skills & experience. We also provide:
- In-house training & education
- Paid training or attendance to conferences and events
- Group activities & free nights out