The Sportsbook Acquisition Specialist will support, execute and analyze the customer acquisition activity for the Digital SportsBook across all digital channels contributing in the rapid growth of the digital business within OPAP Group.
- Provides support and excellent execution to all tasks related with the implementation of the customer acquisition strategy.
- Conducts data mining, analyzes data & prepares performance metrics reports for all acquisition channels.
- Assists in the development, implementation and operation of the predictive model for forecasting player life time value.
- Conducts research, provides insight and makes suggestions with regards to the best possible campaign optimization practices.
- Manages and coordinates external agencies on a daily basis providing hands on execution of campaigns whenever required.
- Works closely with all related internal teams in order to support the implementation of business and product strategy.
- Assesses all acquisition’s digital channels and provides relevant reports in order to ensure their alignment with the core brand values.
- Supports the effective management and development of all affiliate relationships.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bsc in Marketing, Business Administration or related field. Msc degree is preferable.
- 3+ years’ professional experience in customer acquisition role or in similar digital marketing/ quantitative field.
- Strong understanding of all digital acquisition channels (Affiliates, PPC, Digital Display, SEO).
- Excellent data analysis and revenue forecasting skills.
- Experienced in planning and executing successful mobile acquisition campaigns.
- Understanding of market rates for conversions, CPAs and LTVs within the online gaming industry will be considered an asset.
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office and advanced user of Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in both Greek and English.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a diverse group of people.
- Attention to detail and focus on quality.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize work activities and adapt in changing conditions.
- Confident and ambitious with a can-do attitude.
- Completed military obligations (for male candidates).
The company offers excellent career opportunities and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidate.
Για να καταθέσετε αίτηση κάντε κλικ εδώ
Αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια με την αίτηση, επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας