Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our Company and colleagues around you? If yes, then we’d like to hear from you!
We are looking for courageous and determined professionals to develop a challenging and rewarding career in a truly international business environment. You can join the most Unique and Innovative team and gain valuable experience and good understanding of multinational processes, capitalize your knowledge and develop many capabilities.
Papastratos, an affiliate of Philip Morris International Inc (PMI) since 2003, is the largest tobacco products’ producer in Greece. It employs directly and indirectly approximately 800 employees. 86 years after its establishment, Papastratos continues its successful course in the tobacco products’ market having talented people, outstanding international and domestic brands –such as the world leader Marlboro, the historical ASSOS and the innovative potentially reduced risk product IQOS– , a unique corporate culture, the know-how and international experience of PMI and its long history. In 2016 Papastratos was nominated as the “#1 Most Admired Company” in Greece, by the Greek edition of Fortune magazine.
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world’s top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke.
You should hold a University or other equivalent Degree in Engineering with postgraduate studies in Business Administration or Finance. The successful candidate will have 2 to 4 years of proven professional experience in Production Planning, Analysis or Reporting with a large multinational company. Fluency in English, excellent command of MS Excel and Presentation skills are considered as a must.
In the context of your responsibilities, you will need to
- Identify needs and propose improvements to systems, tools and analysis methods and their effective use and continuous adaptation to the business requirements
- Prepare strategic analysis, scenarios, alternatives and business processes, re-design proposals, execute feasibility studies etc. in order to enable Papastratos operations management to take appropriate decisions to achieve medium and long-term objectives.
- Lead Productivity Initiatives process, working closely with all departments and initiative leaders in ensuring the budgeted delivery of productivity savings and overall company targets.
- Prepare presentations, strategy communication, performance reviews to support PAPASTRATOS management team.
- Carry out all the activities above ensuring that PMI Compliance
- Policies, standards and laws related to these activities are fully respected, integrated and understood.