OgilvyOne Worldwide, Athens seeks to recruit an Account Director to work with its award winning team on its top clients.
The Director plays a key role on our team. Reporting to the Group Account Director, she/he will be the senior contact person with our clients, a brand champion, an agency facilitator, and a trusted partner to both clients and our team. We will rely on her/his marketing and business acumen to steward all elements of the engagement including budget, project management, scope definition, coordination with all units, team management.
- 5 years of related experience.
- Passion for Advertising, Digital and Technology.
- Experience in 360 and ability to drive multi-channel programs and campaign development, working with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Social media savvy.
- Heavy video and film production experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experienced in developing project briefs and working with strategic planners and analysts.
- Great working environment, with the best local talents.
- Access to local and global knowledge resources.
- Training both local and International through Ogilvy Training Programmes.
- Medical Insurance.
- Free access to gym and swimming pool.