If you are a passionate young professional with 1-3 years working experience and you are looking for an exciting and challenging role in a fun and dynamic environment, then we would like to meet you!
This is your chance to join a world-class Mobile and Digital Marketing Company and an open-minded, dynamic team that loves what it does and it does it well.
We are looking for an Account Manager, who will partner with our clientele as to ensure a long-term successful business cooperation. The Account Manager role includes the management of assigned customers, secures a smooth delivery of their projects, good planning and resource management, developing new business and seek new opportunities with existing customers.
Our ideal candidate should be able to plan, implement, monitor and enhance all elements of the campaigns he/she is handling in order to maximize their potential and effectiveness in accordance to the client’s expectations.
Key responsibilities are to:
- Define project scope, targets and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to our customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Coordinate and manage complex technology development and integrate projects in the area of Mobile Marketing and Advertising for mobile operators and media channels worldwide.
- Develop and review all major deliverables (i.e. strategic brief, function spec, tech spec, etc.) as to ensure quality standards and that client’s expectations are met.
- Cooperate closely with the project team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within-budget and are consistent with our company’s high standards
- Monitor the performance of the campaign and works closely with the campaign intelligence unit to propose tactics and potential strategy shift based on strengths and weaknesses
- Come up with enticing concepts, create storylines and produces creative, clear, captivating and effective original messages
Qualifications & Skills
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Excellence in English (other languages at a native speaker level are considered as a plus)
- Proven work experience as an account manager, key account manager, junior account manager or other relevant experience
- Ability to simplify complex technical concepts to non-technical customers and understand the significance and use of customer data
- Awareness of Digital Marketing practices will be considered a plus
- Being bright, ambitious, self-driven, hard-working and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment that requires fresh thinking and innovation
- Attention to detail
- Ability to travel abroad