The ideal candidate, as a Business Analyst, will prepare for and conduct business process analysis, documents and present analysis and modeling results, and transfer knowledge to database working within finance team. Also expected to offer personal assistance to the CFO.
- Creation of reports/matrices for budgeting, financial statements and consolidation, financial and management reporting.
- Creation and control of financial reporting systems
- Review asses and develop business processes
- Analyzing microeconomic, macroeconomic, business and tax environment of business cases, analyze and transform business requirements into system deployments.
- Performs feasibility analysis, scopes projects, and works with the finance project team to prioritize deliverables.
- Provides analytic support by coordinating data extraction from various databases and data interpretation.
- Partners with other departments to provide reporting on several demands.
- Maintain and provide a support service for the Director daily schedule, including forward planning of his workload, diary management and coordinating and collating all relevant paperwork.
- Organize travel arrangements, transport and accommodation for the CFO.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Finance
- 3+ years of experience working as a Business Analyst
- experience in Access, Excel (Advanced)
- excellent knowledge of English
Εταιρεία: SSH Maritime