SAS seeks to recruit an Account Executive who will be responsible for sales of SAS software products & solutions in a high volume, multi-tasking environment to current and prospective customers in Public, Energy & Utilities’ industries and in assigned selected accounts.
- Sells software products & solutions to current and prospective customers.
- Prospects within an industry or account to uncover business needs.
- Qualifies, positions and leverages sales opportunities to acquire, grow and retain customers; identifies accounts with high “”close”” potential; forecasts time frames to close business.
- Develops action plans to close business for accounts.
- Fulfills wide range of requests for information from current and prospective customers.
- Prepares standard quotations and proposal information as needed; works with other departments to create and finalize contracts and set time schedules for services.
- Follows up with customers to track satisfaction levels and to discover additional revenue opportunities.
- Applies knowledge of company marketing goals and objectives, SAS applications, supported hardware platforms, marketing and business trends, and industry knowledge to assess account needs.
Qualifications & Skills
- Evidence, with a proven track-record, of 5+ years of mid-senior professional experience, involving significant direct sales and account management in particular to the Public, Energy &
- Utilities’ industries.
- Demonstrated abilities in handling large/medium Public, Energy & Utilities’ accounts, involving multiple lines of business.
- Understands the overall Public, Energy & Utilities’ network of accounts, alliances, relationships and the complex sales processes involved there.
- Quite persistent with long gestation period of Public, Energy & Utilities’ industry accounts and the strategy to be followed;
- Extremely adept at consultative selling.
- Should be well-versed with the partner ecosystem operating in Public, Energy & Utilities industries.
- Should come with great networking skills and contact in Public, Energy & Utilities industries.
- Ability to analyze and evaluate industry dynamics and develop a sales plan; ability to communicate technical and business concepts and relate them to SAS applications and user needs;
- ability to work independently and as part of a diverse team.
- Knowledge of software and/or hardware acquisition cycles and buying influences.
- Bachelor & Master Degrees in the field/s of Information Technology and/or Business or relevant.
- Proficient in English & Greek, both in written & verbal communication.
- Flexibility to travel as per business requirements.