ISS is a leading multinational company with strong expertise in Integrated Facilities Management. ISS is able to provide holistic solutions worldwide, enabling its customers to focus on their core business.
With global history of more than 100 years, 500.000 employees worldwide, global physical presence in 74 countries and listed in Denmark’s stock market, ISS has established a leadership position in Facilitates Management growing industry.
ISS Greece is a very dynamic company that operates in Greece for the last 40 years with 2.000 employees and is looking to recruit a successful Operation Manager in Athens Headquarters. If you feel motivated enough to enter our growing team we encourage you to apply for the below position and we wish you every success.
The Operation Manager in ISS will be based in Athens at the forefront of our business, and will be able to excite existing and potential customers via creating strategic partnerships with ISS, enabling them to focus on their core business.
The Operation Manager will be a key commercial contributor for the future development of the business and will Lead ISS customer representation and ensure Operational Excellence. The Operation Manager will be overseeing all related to SLA activities implementation, focusing on excellence in execution towards the customer.
- Negotiate appropriately and Create win-win situations focusing on:
- Able to Create and Propose strong value propositions in collaboration with relevant departments.
- Optimize existing customer’s base and provide relevant insights for potential new customers.
- Customer Management – Ensure Service Delivery as per SLA to build trustful relationships with customers.
- Act as a spokesperson of ISS regarding the agreed contract with the customer.
- Represent the company to local authorities when needed.
- Meeting customer’s needs with excellent quality and
- Growth for ISS business through up-sale and cross-sale.
- Responsible for P&L, use of key financial indicators to make targeted business decisions.
- Utilize effectively available reporting systems.
- Support the continuous enhancement of people’s capabilities.
- Lead, coach and develop direct reports.
- Ensure high productivity and appropriate management across different levels, as per ISS values.
- Prior experience of 3-5 years in Management Position in Operations, Business Development or Sales departments, in multinational environment, preferably in service industry.
- University degree.
- Master / MBA would be a strong asset.
- English proficiency.
- Good knowledge of local services market.
- Driving license.
Functional Knowledge & Skills Desired:
Commercial Acumen / Customer Centricity.
Strategy development and execution.
Managerial & Interpersonal Skills Desired:
Effective communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
Motivating, coaching and developing people, direct and non-direct reports.
Developing and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Agile and resilient, able to navigate with confidence to situations of ambiguity.