ZuluTrade is looking for an Affiliates Manager to help grow its international network of affiliates, and promote ZuluTrade brand across existing and potential clients for the purpose of generating sales leads and increase trading volume. This role is responsible to assess the real value of our affiliates, provide innovative ideas and dedicated support, with the objective to exploit affiliates’ network to a maximum level.
- Contact existing accounts who have expressed their interest/ability to gather their networks and refer clients, and take advantage of the already established communication to engage them in ZuluTrade’s Affiliate Program.
- Create and implement an action plan to work towards facilitating existing affiliates and attract new; identify new mediums to promote and attract effective affiliates.
- Reactivate existing affiliates, maintain and develop relationships with existing; work to optimize affiliates’ strategies and increase activations through their referrals.
- Work with the Marketing team to create and provide affiliates with marketing material, interactive and static, that may be included in the affiliates’ blogs, social media networks, etc.
- Coach/advise affiliates providing tips and tactics to help them develop an understanding of affiliate marketing metrics/ analytics, track and measure marketing campaigns performance, and improve their reporting capabilities.
- Support Marketing in creating and running events (online and live) aiming to attract and connect with potential affiliates; participate in international events targeted at networking with affiliates.
- Monitor KPIs of Affiliate Desk and take appropriate actions.
- Analyze current compensation method and review it in comparison with models applied by the competition; make recommendations as necessary.
Qualifications & Skills
- Successful track record in international network development and account management
- Prior experience in identifying and managing affiliate channels and running campaigns on CPA/CPC basis would be appreciated
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills, which promote the establishment of trusting relationships over the phone
- Goal and results orientation
- Competitive remuneration (base salary and performance based bonus)
- Remarkable working space at central location of Piraeus
- Friendly environment comprising young, enthusiastic, multi-national staff
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for professional learning and growth