Join our leading Audit team in Greece and you’ll be part of the team that gets to grips with every aspect of clients’ activities, understanding their business to identify where our high-quality Assurance can add insight and value.
It’s critical work that enhances corporate governance and plays an important role in ensuring the reliability and relevance of business information. Work with our prestigious client list and you’ll develop the business skills, knowledge and relationships you need to do well in a career that’s about so much more than numbers.
What you’ll gain
Your role in Audit will also provide you with the opportunity to study towards the Professional Qualification (ACA/ACCA). This is the first step to becoming a Chartered Accountant.
Qualifications & Skills
What you need to get in
- Excellent academic records from a Greek or foreign university
- Participation in a relevant professional qualification (ACCA, ACA, IESOEL) will be highly regarded
- A confident and positive attitude, focused on teamwork and communication with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Excellent business analytical skills
- Commitment to providing excellent quality work and building client relationships
- Willingness for continuous learning and development.
- Military services completed for male candidates
What we offer
PwC is all about people, encouraging high performance and quality. At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged and excellence is rewarded.
You will develop as a professional through our extensive training programme together with constant coaching and a working culture which fosters continuous learning.
We offer the prospective of being part of a global network of firms that provides challenging opportunities to enhance your career.
Our firm offers a competitive remuneration package that includes an attractive base salary and benefits, and opportunities for rapid career development in a secure and challenging working environment.