e-Travel is one of the top 10 online travel agencies in the world in selling flight tickets and one of the most successful technology ventures in Greece. Launched in 2007 in Athens, today we employ a team of 180 professionals and serve over 1.5m passengers annually. Since our inception we enjoy strong and profitable growth fueled by our international expansion and technological leaps.
As an Agile Product Owner you will need to ensure that the products we build create value for our customers, the users and the company itself. You will be a member of the Product Development team and act as the bridge between technical and non technical roles by gathering, analyzing and translating business needs into specific deliverables. The key is to make sure they are scoped and prioritized in a way that maximizes the value stream. In order to be considered for the position you will need to have a passion for technology in order to solve real life problems and a love for getting things done.
- Gather, understand, analyze, prioritize and translate users’ needs to the software development team..
- Balance the business needs with the technical constraints and make the right compromises in scope in order to maximize value.
- Collaborate with multiple disparate groups (senior management, stakeholders, engineers and designers, etc) while managing competing priorities & keeping everyone aligned with company goals.
- Influence complex situations to achieve alignment and expedite decision making.
- Provide post release and day to day support by collecting, filtering, organizing, prioritizing and following up to bug reports and questions.
- Assist in the evolution of the team and the role itself.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Information Technology, Computer Science or any similar discipline.
- Proven previous experience in a relative position.
- Pragmatic, self-motivated, results-driven.
- Quantitatively analyze, problem-solve and manage competing priorities.
- Ability to present complex ideas simply.
- Strong facilitation and collaboration techniques.
- Finally, excellent knowledge of both Greek and English and a legal permit to work in Greece along with any military obligations fulfilled.
- The opportunity to make a difference on the global travel landscape, by using & helping build cutting-edge technology.
- The chance to grow professionally & personally by being a member of a highly dynamic team.
- A relaxed & fun environment where you can play ping pong with friends, have yoga lessons & take part in kayaking excursions and paintball matches.
- Complimentary private health insurance plan.