INTRALOT, a public listed company established in 1992, is a leading gaming solutions supplier and operator active in 55 regulated jurisdictions around the globe. The company is uniquely positioned to offer to lottery and gaming organizations across geographies market-tested solutions and retail operational expertise. Through the use of a dynamic and omni-channel approach, INTRALOT offers an integrated portfolio of best-in-class gaming systems and product solutions & services addressing all gaming verticals (Lottery, Betting, Interactive, VLT).
Players can enjoy a seamless and personalized experience through exciting games and premium content across multiple delivery channels, both retail and interactive. INTRALOT has been awarded with the prestigious WLA Responsible Gaming Framework Certification by the World Lottery Association (WLA) for its global lottery operations.
INTRALOT is looking to employ a Payroll Specialist.
- Processing payroll on a monthly basis, checking and processing timesheets, entering data to payroll system (Scan HRMS)
- Handle the administration of the leave management system
- Maintain employee records; ensure that employee changes are entered correctly and made on a timely basis
- Produce employment contracts and update payroll module
- Assist in preparation of accurate and timely reports for payroll costs
- Three to six years of experience in Payroll performing all payroll functions
- University or College Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Human Resources Management
- Relevant experience at an in house HR department will be considered a plus
- Solid knowledge of Scan HRMS and SAP payroll module is a must
- Proficient with EXCEL and Microsoft office
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, adapt well to changing priorities to meet deadlines, and work on various initiatives concurrently
- Must maintain confidential information discreetly and protect employee privacy
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Very good command of written and spoken English
- Attractive remuneration package
- Challenging work environment
- Significant opportunities for professional growth