Tripair is an OTA (Online Travel Agency) which forms part of Altair Travel Agency, a leading company in the tourist field since the 80s. Our offices are located at 26 Pentelis street, Palaio Faliro Athens. Since 2011 Altair Travel has been continuously expanding its business activities to the provision of online services in Greece (www.petas.gr), Europe and Asia (www.tripair.com ). Currently we offer high quality services of flight and ferry tickets, hotel accommodation, car rentals, travel insurances and ancillary services to 48 countries worldwide. Our experienced and multilingual personnel assist daily all users who entrust us with their traveling plans.
Our agency offers a competitive salary, private health insurance; work in a pleasant environment and potentials for enrichment of tech-savvy skills through on-the-job-training.
Part of the OTA (Online Travel Agency) business is to collect and process on daily basis a vast amount of data to improve the company’s overall performance. The anti-fraud team is responsible for reviewing all suspect transactions conducted through the online platform. This research takes place in accordance with specific parameters to reach a final decision about the validity of the transaction/online purchase.
- Responsibility 1 – Suspect transaction analysis and investigation
- Responsibility 2 – Data analysis and reporting
- Responsibility 3 – Dispute management
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor Degree (Statistics, Mathematics, Finance Engineering)
- Excellent command in written and spoken English
- Excellent use of MS Office (ability to handle advanced Excel formulas)
- Focus on details and information accuracy
- Strong organizational skills; result-oriented and ability to set priorities
- Desire for continuous learning and skills improvement
- Excellent team spirit, written and oral communication skills
- Very good time management and multi-tasking skills
Desired Skills which will be considered as an asset
- Experience in the tourist field
- Experience in the use of at least one GDS (Worldspan, Amadeus etc.) for flight tickets handling (issuance, cancellations)