We are looking for a high-performing Accreditation Associate to join our Quality & Assessment Team, who will be responsible for the accreditation of training organization and test centers based on the requirements of each Accreditor. The position reports to Head of Accreditation.
- Organises, coordinates and monitors the external audits conducted to Training Organisations and Test Centers
- Issues contracts and manages contract renewals, contract transfers and contract terminations for the whole network
- Monitors and handles the non-conformities of the network’s conducted audits and the reported complaints.
Qualifications & Skills
- University degree in Business Administration
- At least 2 years of working experience in a business environment. Experience acquired abroad or in international environment would be considered as an asset
- Excellent command of the English Language (Level C2). Good knowledge of a second language will be an asset
- Effective communication and excellent report writing skills
- Well organized, flexible and able to work under pressure towards tight deadlines
- ECDL Core/Expert certification and prior working experience in the personnel certification field will be considered an asset
- Team player.
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun environment among young and smart people.
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and cutting-edge technologies.
If you are looking for an international, fresh and fast growing environment to enhance your career further we would like to hear from you!