Grant Thornton’s Business Consulting is an agile, continuously growing, industry focused group of Grant Thornton Advisory Services, distinct in terms of thought leadership, offering high quality services to our clients, committed to “making a difference every day””. Grant Thornton Greece Business Consulting is currently seeking to employ an Associate/Senior Advisor. (Ref: 2017/109)
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering all phases of project and engagement management for multiple clients in a wide variety of industries.
Responsibilities include planning, directing, and completing internal audits, business process control reviews, activities related to compliance projects, as well as developing and supervising staff. In addition, he/she will work closely with senior managers, managers and staff and will play a key role in client management and practice development.
- Participating in a broad range of internal audit as well as advisory projects
- Developing and maintaining productive working relationships within the team/business.
- Supporting the leadership team to oversee and streamline the team’s operations
- Maintain a good working relationship with clients and work effectively with client management and staff at all levels to gather information and perform services
- Work closely with Grant Thornton managers and partners to promptly identify and resolve client problems or issues
- Work collaboratively with other lines of service and practice areas to deliver other services
- Communicate (verbally and in writing) externally with clients and internally with all levels of the organization to successfully accomplish objectives portraying knowledge and confidence
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Exact or Applied Sciences. A Master’s degree is a plus
- 2 to 4 years of related work experience in consulting practice or function
- Professional Certification (eg. CIA, CRMA, CCSA or ACCA) will be considered as a plus
- Ability to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge on the use of IDEA will be considered as a plus
- Business acumen with emphasis on analytical thinking and initiatives taking
- Organizing skills with emphasis on time management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English
- Army obligations fulfilled
Why should I apply to Grant Thornton?
Grant Thornton will provide you with a friendly, dynamic environment and help you develop the skills and competencies you need to achieve your potential. Your professional and personal success is our commitment.