In WIND we are committed to becoming an outstanding independent telecommunications company in the European market, delivering unique value for money services to our customers. Our ambitious commitment mobilizes us to keep evolving, to seek out new challenges and to change, without fear, in a creative and empowering environment! All these elements create a high performance culture, characterized by the passion, talent and competencies of our employees.
We see each new colleague as a unique team member and a major investment for our company’s future, and now we are looking for a talented and highly-motivated “Media & Content Specialist” to join a team of bright professionals.
- Participate in the design of content strategy for all WIND activities
- Propose messaging and communication guidance related to specific projects
- Develop content for the media (print, online, social, etc.)
- Plan and coordinate corporate and media events
- Liaise with marketing communication and digital services departments in order to ensure a cohesive brand voice
- Work cross functionally to discover areas for creating fresh and consistent content
- Create and sustain relations with journalists and other key influencers in the media environment, national and local
Qualifications & Skills
- BSc or MSc Degree in Journalism and new Media Communication, Digital Communication, Digital Marketing or relevant
- 3-5 years of experience in content production, editing, managing relations with media
- Excellent command of the English language and PC skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Expert in writing compelling, on brand, content