SiEBEN provides innovative IT solutions for enterprises, using the most modern technologies. The continuous effort for innovation and its specialization in modern sectors of information technology, has distinguished SiEBEN as one of the leading companies.
SiEBEN is looking for a talented and energetic BI Consultant.
A Business Software Consultant will provide implementing, training, installation and support for clients. Will work in a team environment with responsibility for the on-time and high quality delivery of multiple customer projects.
- Configure and customize application based on the project plan.
- Working with client companies to establish the business need.
- Scoping the solution by providing a clear, accurate and workable brief and then ensuring this works in practice.
- Write and maintain project documentation based on provided specifications.
- Provide end-user and system administrator training in on-site and remote formats.
- Understands and uses implementing and documentation best practices.
- Supporting business development and pre-sales activities.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, business, MIS or equivalent
- Good knowledge of English language
- All components of SQL server
- T-SQL- SQL server management studio
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- SQL Server Integration Services
- SQL Server Analysis Services
- Scripting in T-SQL (functions, stored procedures)
- Reporting performance optimization
- Reporting Tools (Microsoft Bi tools, Power BI, BI add- ins for Microsoft Excel, Data Analysis in Microsoft Excel)
- Working well with data and numbers.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities.
- Must have excellent communication and client development skills.
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes team work within the company and a favorable image of the company.
- Work cooperatively in a team environment.
- Remain flexible on changing workloads.
- Good formal presentation skills.
It would be considered an asset:
- Previous experience in working with other BI platforms (e.g. Targit , Tableau etc)
- Previous experience in working with databases
- Previous experience in data migration and integration between different platforms and from multiple data sources.
Our fast-paced and supportive environment will offer you lots of benefits, including flexible working arrangements, remote working opportunities, a bonus program, a friendly team and opportunities for training and fast-tracked development.