Kraft Paints SA, member of the Druckfarben Hellas SA Group of Companies, is looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with experience and skills in Brand Marketing Management.
- Assist in the development and delivery of the marketing strategy and follow up on project progress
- Create and follow up on yearly marketing budget in cooperation with General Management
- Deliver BTL and ATL activities as per the marketing plan. Design and implementation of marketing material.
- Oversee above-the-line activities liaising with media and creative agencies.
- Communicate with external partners and collaborate with sales force on trade marketing activities
- Coordinate marketing day-to-day activities for the Brand
- Follow up on the Paint Industry and Competition marketing activities
- Support the design and roll out of a full cycle plan on internet site and social media activity
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Management
- Master’s degree would be considered additional asset
- At least 4-5 years experience in a similar position
- Experience on Digital Marketing
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Social Media
- Driving license
- Creative thinking
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational skills and following deadlines
- Excellent time management
- Experience in people and team management
Our company offers a competitive compensation & benefits package, continuous training and significant professional development prospects within a stimulating and growing working environment.