EXUS’ Financial Services (EFS) Delivery department is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Business analyst to join our Business Analysis unit. EFS Product has been recently acknowledged as the Best-In-Class Loan Collection system in the world, ranked by the CEB Tower Group, and currently it supports the operations of banks and telecom operators in 15 countries.
You will be working with EXUS’ customers across the world to analyze their requirements and deliver end-to-end solutions in the area of collections and debt management.
- Collection processes and portfolio segmentation analysis.
- Business requirements gathering and documentation.
- System parameterization and configuration using EXUS’ proprietary software.
- University degree, Master’s degree will be considered a plus.
- At least one year of experience in banking or with a consulting or IT firm operating in the banking sector. Experience with Collection systems will be considered a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
- Customer focused with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to travel.
- Good communication, presentation and writing skills in English.
At EXUS we help our people to achieve excellent results by creating a challenging, pleasant work environment that encourages individual and team successes. We offer continuous personal development with the utilization of new technologies, training and technical research.