We are looking for a Web & E-Commerce Specialist to join our Digital Marketing team, based in Praktiker Head Offices in Athens.
- Support the day-to-day operation of the e-shop / website
- Using CMS, manage site updates, perform daily site maintenance as well as promotion setup and testing
- QA desktop & mobile sites daily for issues and identify areas of opportunity
- Site Merchandising to improve customer journey & conversion
- Provide analytic reports for online sales and online campaigns
- Collaborate with Purchasing Department maintaining the online product catalogue up-to-date
- Perform frequent competitive analysis, communicate findings, recommend changes, updates and improvements to support the company’s objectives
- Support e-marketing activities
- Be involved in the overall development of the website and the e-shop
- AEI/TEI Graduate
- Minimum of 2-years’ experience in a similar position, preferably in the Retail sector
- Google Analytics experience is required
- Must have strong computer skills, including proficiency with MS Office (esp. Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to filter and prioritize feedback.
Competitive remuneration package, private health insurance and opportunities for career advancement within a dynamic organization.