We are currently looking to hire Business Analysts to join our Management Consulting team in order to further develop and grow the services offered to our clients in the following domains:
- Troubled Assets
- Digital Transformation & Technologies
- Retail Banking
Under project manager general guidance, the Business Analyst is responsible for conducting research of intermediate complexity on existing processes, systems, hardware deployment and desired objectives in order to develop detailed business and systems specifications for all or part of assigned projects. This position examines, in detail, existing manual and automated processes, documentation and training requirements in order to develop effective specifications in a formal and structured way.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Mathematics. Master’s Degree or MBA will be considered a plus.
- 2-8 years of experience as a Business Analyst or in a similar role.
- Expertise in the domain of interest
- Strong communication skills, effective business/technical writing in both Greek and English
- Experience in technical design process and models.
- Experience in requirements specification and development, such as process/functional requirements definition methods; Use Case development, process flow diagrams.
- Knowledge of SDLC / SW development processes, such as Unified Modeling Language (“UML”) and / or Rational Unified Process (“RUP”), Agile, Waterfall).
- Experience in using consulting skills and developing client relationships.
The Company offers
A competitive remuneration package and benefits, along with the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company.
Freedom & encouragement of innovation, an excellent team & corporate culture to fit in – along with plenty of room for growth.